Thank you for your interest in West Coast Athletic Club! We are very proud of our club and we welcome you to join our family in running!
Joining WCAC involves 3 simple steps:
1. REGISTER ONLINE TO JOIN WCAC for 2019
Fill in this simple form on Google Docs: 2019 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Once you have completed the form, press submit and this will then be sent to us digitally and your details will be added to our database.
Please note that if you are joining our club as a couple or family, each member MUST please complete their own form!
If you join as a FAMILY (2 adults and up to 2 Juniors): When you go to the payment portal you can choose FAMILY MEMBERSHIP, the correct payment total will be available. Please note family memberships will be verified.
2. MAKE PAYMENT
On completion of the above form you will have the option to go to the SECURE online payment portal from within the membership form to make payment for your membership. You will also have the option to add a donation towards the building of our club house. Alternatively click here to make payment if you missed this step while completing your registration form.
3. REGISTER ASA (Athletics South Africa) DETAILS
This requires 2 steps:
- You need to have an up-to-date profile on the ASA website. If you already have a profile just log in to check that your details are correct and update as necessary. Click here for the online ASA portal
- You need to download and fill in the ASA form in ink and hand this to Jacqui when you collect your license number! This is unfortunately a requirement by ASA that clubs keep signed hard copies of membership details for 5 years or more. Click here to download the form.
Our 2019 Club fees:
|Single Member||R 420|
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Juniors)||R 700|
|Junior (under 19yrs) **||R 30|
|Grand Master (60yrs and older)||R 250|
|Honorary Member||R 140|
|Social Member (non runner)||R 270|
** Junior: If born in 2000 or later, then compete as a Junior.
- Payment should be made using the secure online portal as per the link on the club application form.
- Note that should you choose to process payment via EFT, please supply your proof of payment when collecting your license number.
- Cash payments are strongly discouraged from 2019, WCAC is going digital!
If you are unable to access the form or have difficulty completing any of the above steps, please let Jacqui know via the contact form below and she will assist you with pleasure.
Jacqui will be at the club from 17h30 on most Tuesdays for registrations. Kit sales will be done by Iain also on Tuesday.
Once you have gone through the admin process of joining the club, please see the page New Members Welcome for useful information about our awesome club.
Any questions? Chat to Jacqui: