Latest Blog Entries:
List of the latest blog posts by various club members. If you'd like to contribute as a blogger, speak to Justin.
- 2020 Long Training Runs January 7, 2020 Justin
- 2020 ELE League Cup Races January 7, 2020 Justin
- “Rest” During Training? What Does That Even Mean? April 1, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- Two Oceans Ultra – A Few Ideas and Reminders March 29, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- Your First Trail 100 Miler – Part 2 March 28, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- Your First Trail 100 Miler – Part 1 March 21, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- IS RUNNING GOOD FOR YOUR SELF-ESTEEM? January 29, 2019 Sofia Freeman
Interested in joining our club or have a general inquiry? Send us a message, we'll respond ASAP.
- Metabolic Equivalent Minutes June 23, 2019
- Benefits of hill running May 5, 2019
- How Hip Flexor Stretching Relates to Running Economy January 27, 2019
Join us on Tuesday evenings at the clubhouse for a run and some socialising. Summer times the pack run starts at 6pm, winter at 5.30pm.
Time trials are every second Tuesday. Results are logged on the Time Trials page for runners to compare with others and see their own progress.
First Tuesday of every month is our monthly awards, featuring interesting presentations and seminars and dinners sponsored by members.
Club kit and memberships can also be bought.
The bar stays open until late, all are welcome!
West Coast is a club that recognizes achievements through structured monthly awards evenings..
October 2019 Awards:
Male: Japie Swanepoel
Female: Monica Paterson
Trail: Xolisiwe Booi
Sloth: Bernie Dunbar Allen
Captains Award: Wei Guo Ren