Join us for our annual Cheers 4 Charity Fundraiser Pub Run on 5 Dec 2019, Thursday at 6pm supporting Fallen Angels!
Enter online now to secure your FREE famous Pub Run T-shirt to the first 300 entrants only.
R205 for pre-entries (online Quickets)
R220 for on the day entries
To enter online goto:
9km Route Profile:
– Start 18H00 at Table View Tennis Club
– Stop 1: Tony’s Roma
– Stop 2: McPhersons and enjoy Table Mountain View along the vlei
– Stop 3: Milnerton Aquatic Club
– Finish at Table View Tennis Club
Pre and Post Race Info:
– Registration and Race Pack collection starts at 16H00
– Free Pub Run T-Shirt to first 300 entrants
– Free drinks at all sponsored stations
– 4 Free drinks
– Free entrance for athletes and their families to the after party at the finish line
– Food and drinks on sale at registration and finish line
– Race enquiries: email@example.com
Latest Blog Entries:
List of the latest blog posts by various club members. If you'd like to contribute as a blogger, speak to Justin.
- “Rest” During Training? What Does That Even Mean? April 1, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- Two Oceans Ultra – A Few Ideas and Reminders March 29, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- Your First Trail 100 Miler – Part 2 March 28, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- Your First Trail 100 Miler – Part 1 March 21, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- IS RUNNING GOOD FOR YOUR SELF-ESTEEM? January 29, 2019 Sofia Freeman
- Cape Town Marathon – by a Grand Stand Spectator September 26, 2018 Jacqui Giles
- Going gold: Sanlam CT Marathon race review September 25, 2018 Melody Mentz-Coetzee
Interested in joining our club or have a general inquiry? Send us a message, we'll respond ASAP.
- Metabolic Equivalent Minutes June 23, 2019
- Benefits of hill running May 5, 2019
- How Hip Flexor Stretching Relates to Running Economy January 27, 2019
Join us on Tuesday evenings at the clubhouse for a run and some socialising. Summer times the pack run starts at 6pm, winter at 5.30pm.
Time trials are every second Tuesday. Results are logged on the Time Trials page for runners to compare with others and see their own progress.
First Tuesday of every month is our monthly awards, featuring interesting presentations and seminars and dinners sponsored by members.
Club kit and memberships can also be bought.
The bar stays open until late, all are welcome!
West Coast is a club that recognizes achievements through structured monthly awards evenings..
October 2019 Awards:
Male: Japie Swanepoel
Female: Monica Paterson
Trail: Xolisiwe Booi
Sloth: Bernie Dunbar Allen
Captains Award: Wei Guo Ren