Latest Blog Entries:
List of the latest blog posts by various club members. If you'd like to contribute as a blogger, speak to Justin.
- Your First Trail 100 Miler – Part 1 March 21, 2019 Charl Bruwer
- IS RUNNING GOOD FOR YOUR SELF-ESTEEM? January 29, 2019 Sofia Freeman
- Cape Town Marathon – by a Grand Stand Spectator September 26, 2018 Jacqui Giles
- Going gold: Sanlam CT Marathon race review September 25, 2018 Melody Mentz-Coetzee
- Walking – the taboo word amongst runners September 18, 2018 David Yuill
- The Joy of Trail Running September 6, 2018 Sofia Freeman
- Battle of the Sexes Medihelp 10km Race Review September 2, 2018 Melody Mentz-Coetzee
Interested in joining our club or have a general inquiry? Send us a message, we'll respond ASAP.
- How Hip Flexor Stretching Relates to Running Economy January 27, 2019
- The surprising science behind why ‘easy days’ and ‘hard days’ make a difference in your workout January 20, 2019
- Why 85 percent Effort Is Important January 6, 2019
Join us on Tuesday evenings at the clubhouse for a run and some socialising. Summer times the pack run starts at 6pm, winter at 5.30pm.
Time trials are every second Tuesday. Results are logged on the Time Trials page for runners to compare with others and see their own progress.
First Tuesday of every month is our monthly awards, featuring interesting presentations and seminars and dinners sponsored by members.
Club kit and memberships can also be bought.
The bar stays open until late, all are welcome!
West Coast is a club that recognizes achievements through structured monthly awards evenings and a glamorous annual awards ceremony.
December 2018 Awards:
Male: Marius Nel
Female: Jeanetta Kohler
Trail: Aubrey Makhubo
January 2019 Awards:
Male: Aubrey Makhubo
Female: Monica Patterson